Commercial Driver’s License Exam
Get your Department of Transportation (DOT)
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Exam Today!
Call Blue Star Clinic and we will get you scheduled quickly & easily!
In most cases, you will walk away with the certificate you need for the DMV at the end of your visit.
Our clinic is conveniently located in downtown Bendwith easy onsite parking.
Drug Testing $30-60
Alcohol Testing $30-60
To Pass The Commercial Driver’s License Exam
- You will need to have 20/40 correctable vision in each eye as well as both combined. Vision correction devices such as glasses or contacts are permitted.
- Must be able to distinguish colors found on traffic signals.
- Needs to be able to perceive a forced whisper at a distance of at least 5 feet.
- Maximum allowable blood pressure is 140/90. Use of prescription medication to achieve this threshold is allowed.
- An applicant can have diabetes which is controlled through diet or medication. Diabetes which is controlled through insulin injections is not permitted
- Use of schedule 1 drugs is not allowed
Dr. Robert Skarperud is a DOT Certified Medical Examiner
FMCSA/DOT is requiring DOT Medical Examiner Certification to ensure that driver health issues are addressed before drivers are medically cleared to be on the road.
The medical examination may only be performed by a Medical Examiner listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
Visit or Call
Blue Star Naturopathic Clinic is located in beautiful downtown Bend, Oregon
25 NW Louisiana Ave, Suite 100
Bend, OR 97703-3294
United States (US)
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 – 5:00
Friday: 9:30 – Noon
We are closed from 12:00 – 1:00 for lunch.
Other times available by appointment.